Hydrorevolution Online Training Course
If you are a Personal Trainer or Group Fitness Instructor interested in learning more about drag resistance training so you can offer another dimension of fitness and unlock the full potential of your facilities pool then our Online Training Course is for you!
This program has been developed to bring the best in drag resistance training equipment and programming into one great course! Our mission is to help trainers around the world further their fitness education and grow their client base through effective drag resistance training. Regardless of the age or fitness level of your clients, we will show you how they can benefit from training with the methods taught in this course.
Powered by Aqualogix and Aquastrength, this course will introduce you to their entire range of drag resistance equipment and show you how it can be used for anything from sports performance or general fitness right through to rehabilitation.
Best of all, because the entire course is based online, you can start working anytime, anywhere.
This course is approved by the industry’s leading organizations!
6.5 AEA CECs, 0.6 ACE CECs, 5.0 AFAA CECs, 6.0 ATRI CECs & 0.5 NASM CECs
AQUASTRENGTH ONLINE GROUP FITNESS COURSE
The Aquastrength Group Fitness Course has been designed to help Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors develop their knowledge and skills in aquatic training so they can update their group fitness classes with exciting and challenging new workouts.
Our online course will guide you through the same classroom experience as our face-to-face training, and show you everything you need to know to jump in the pool and carry out the practical components of the training.
Whilst this course is demonstrated using Aquastrength equipment, the same principles can be applied using Aqualogix equipment.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the properties of water and know how to utilize them to maximize client
- Understand the effects that water has on influencing flexibility, strength, stability, power, speed, agility, cardiovascular endurance and muscle soreness.
- Be able to safely and correctly utilize all Aquastrength equipment and cue appropriately for alignment and stabilization during all instructed exercises.
- Lead and cue two pre-designed Aquastrength group fitness programs, Total Body workout and Barbell Blast as well as integrate the principles taught in course to create customized aquatic group fitness routines on your own.
- Use music, cadence and Aquastrength exercise progressions to keep your training sessions dynamic, challenging, fun and functional for users of all ages and fitness levels.
- Lead and cue for both choreographed as well as freestyle Aquastrength group fitness programs, as well as integrate the principles taught in course to design customized aquatic group fitness routines on your own.
Upon successfully completing the Aquastrength Group Fitness or Hydrorevolution Online Course you can apply for CECs through:
We have partnered with online training experts, Cycling Fusion to deliver this online training module so that you can take part in our course anytime, anywhere. The course comes complete with full length training videos from industry leaders, a Group Fitness Training Manual, Online exam and equipment discount.
Get Started is Easy:
- Create an account & purchase the course for just $199
- Receive $50 OFF an Ultimate Bundle *
- Download the Group Fitness Training Manual
- Watch & learn with 6 hours of Video Footage
- Take the online exam
- Start running your new Group Fitness Classes!
What are you waiting for? Join Dr Rick McAvoy (PT, DPT, CSCS) and Craig Yaniglos as they take you through our Group Fitness Course that is going to change the way you see the water and equip you with everything you need to grow your business as a trainer and unlock the full potential of your facilities pool!
Please note you will be re-directed to our training centre to create an account and complete your purchase.
*$50 discount limited to one use per online training customer. Can also be redeemed on any order over $200 instead of the ultimate bundle.
Terms & Conditions:
- All pricing is stated in USD
- To train clients using the Aquastrength or Aqualogix system you must be a certified Personal Trainer, have your AED and adhere to any requirements your facility has for aquatic instructors.