Skip to content
3 Sections to Advance your Boxing Skill and Fitness (Beginner - Advanced) Include:
Section 1. Boxing Technique: Learn or finesse your boxing stance and punches.
Section 2. Aqua-Box Workouts I & II
Section 3. Full Body HIIT: Boxer Specific Strength & Conditioning
- Aqualogix All-Purpose Bells and Fins (not included). More advanced or powerful individuals may prefer the Maximum Resistance Bells and Fins.
- 6 Rounds of Full Body Movements
- 1 Set of bells - Choose Aqualogix All-Purpose or Maximum Resistance
- 1 Set of fins - Choose Aqualogix All-Purpose or Maximum Resistance
- Optional - Discounted Aquastrength Barbell (3ft or upgraded 4ft bar length)
- Optional - Training Bag ($10 off, when selected here)
- Optional - Discounted 2nd set of bells from either Aqualogix or Aquastrength
- Optional - Discounted 2nd set of fins from either Aqualogix or Aquastrength
Optional Recommended Programming (sold separately):
- 1 set of Aqualogix High Speed Hybrid Training Fins
- Quick Start Guide - Additional resources available HERE
- Aqualogix Fin Fitment Video
- APT Knee Recovery Program - Developed by Aquatic Performance Training to focus on Knee Strength, Conditioning & Therapy.
- GSP Lower Body Blast - World Champion MMA Athlete Georges St-Pierre shares his own personal workout to develop power & strength in the pool.
- Hydrorevolution Lower Body Workout - Doctor developed program that focuses primarily on strength and stability, suitable for all ages.