Drag resistance equipment from Aqualogix and Aquastrength can be effectively used for all types of training:
- Cardio: High intensity training with fast movements
- Strength: Improve strength and muscle balance, work muscles in both directions without putting unnecessary stress on your joints. The Aqualogix Maximum Resistance Bells can produce over 60lbs in resistance when moved at a high speed*
- Rehabilitation: Low impact training that allows you to easily target specific muscle groups
- General Well-Being: Simple Movements such as walking and running
- Sports Specific Training: Focus on developing strength and power while simulating sports specific movements such as a tennis swing, swim kick or boxing strike
Drag resistance training is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. The entire range of internationally patented Aqualogix and Aquastrength equipment has been designed to leverage the 3D properties of water. The more effort a person applies during their workout, the more resistance the water will provide, meaning the user is control and can customize the level at which they workout. The exact same set of equipment can be used by an elite level athlete or senior citizen.
Drag resistance training is also perfect for all types of pools, whether it is an Olympic sized pool or small swim spa. It is also ideal for performing both deep and shallow water workouts. To browse our full range of drag resistance equipment, click here.
*Resistance will depend on bell positioning, arm length and speed of movement. Most individuals will not be capable of moving the bell fast enough to create this level of resistance.